Sunday, April 15, 2012

two wrestlers and a football/baseball player makes for...

a fun session! when i got the call from one of the mom's i was super excited. a year ago i had the honor of photographing this absolutely gorgeous young lady Alex


well here we are a year later and now it is time for her brother to graduate. i was a bit nervous, not sure what to expect with three boys all together! photos for anyone (especially boys) can be uncomfortable at first but from the moment we started the shoot we were laughing and they were at such ease. as a matter of fact the boys were great with one another. they are great friends and i see that they will have a long lasting friendship.

introducing the boys of irvine high school...

THE WRESTLERS-

Joe


Chris


and the football/baseball player

Jake


thank you boys for a wonderful shoot you are the best!

xoxo
lisa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lisa, I love what you did for my daughter Alex and now my son Joe! You have a great eye for photography! I wish I had more kids for you to photograph! LOL..not!I'll just have you keep photographing them!
    Thank you again,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mia! I enjoyed photographing them and can't wait to capture their weddings (down the road) :-)

      Delete